This is 14 inspirational quotes to inspire success in life and work. Change your mindset and take action with these words of wisdom from the greats including Oprah Winfrey, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Albert Einstein.
Mentally strong people don’t achieve their success in a day. They learn from their failures, experiences and fears so they never stop growing and adapting. They focus on the long term and live by their commitments and values. Inspiring stuff, am I right?
Motivational quotes boost my confidence and self-esteem. I love drawing energy and mental strength from successful people who have stories to share. So that’s why I’ve put together a list of short positive affirmations that I absolutely love (and live by.)
Whether you’re lacking self-confidence, feeling stuck in a rut or in need of some positive inspiration, these words of encouragement and strength will help you through life’s challenges.
READ: An Open Letter: Social Depression & Spiritual Well-being
Here is my list of the most inspirational quotes to empower and motivate you to reach your goals. Pin and share the one’s that resonate with you!
14 Motivational and Inspirational Quotes to Live By
1. “Life has no remote. Get up and change it yourself.” – Mark A. Cooper
2. “There’s always going to be someone ahead of you and someone behind you. Accept the pace of your own journey.” – Anneka Nicholls
3. “Being a failure is allowing your mistakes to win.” – Ant Middleton
4. “Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Don’t settle. Don’t finish bad books. If you don’t like the menu, leave the restaurant. If you’re not on the right path, get off.” – Chris Brogan
6. “When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” – Unknown
7. “You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.” – Oprah Winfrey
8. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
9. “You’re always one decision away from a totally different life.” – Unknown
10. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.” – Robin Williams
11. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. “You can’t do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth.” – Evan Esar
13. “Don’t measure your progress using someone else’s ruler.” – Unknown
14. “Patience can’t be acquired overnight. It is just like building up a muscle. Every day you need to work on it.” – Eknath Easwaran
Wow, I love these
Loved these, especially #3. 🙂
Thank you! Yes, I also love the third quote – have you read Ant Middleton’s books? If not, I’d highly recommend them! 😊
I will definitely look them up. 🙂
So inspirational! “You’re one decision away from a totally different life”, this has always stuck to me because it’s so true. Looking back, it’s always that one turn that completely changed the path.
Totally agree! It’s such a a powerful quote – one of my favourites. Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment.
Love this post. Using affirmations more is something I definitely need to start doing. I love the title one as well as the ‘being a failure…’ one. Saved for later. 🙂
Thank you for sharing.
I agree. I actually recently started doing affirmations first thing in the morning and I do think it makes a huge difference to my mindset. And yes, I used the failure one as I think Ant Middleton is such a admirable guy – his books are amazing.